We are slowly trying to return to normal! Well, as normal as it is with a 2 year old and a newborn, that is.
Baby Liam is finally catching on to the whole growing thing. He seems to be fuller in the cheeks and more alert - looking around the room. He loves to cuddle his mama and even sleeps like Daddy. I caught him snoozing with one arm above his head this AM.
Reina is adjusting as only a 2 year old can. She relishes whatever independence she can steal, and is getting back to a normal sleep schedule for her. I actually have to wake her up at 9am to make sure she stays on track. This morning, while eating Cheerios, she asked for a different spoon every 5 minutes because the previous one was now "dirty." For now she has regressed to her infant spoons - but whatever, at least she's eating. Sort of.
Today she grabbed Liam's hand and said - "Nice to meet you."
Hermes did too, but with his "poop tongue." Sweet, but gross.
All in all - life is well. We are excited to get our house up on the market with the prospect of moving in July. Roots go down deep around here!
Happy Birthday to Aunt Andrea - 17 years old!
She loves him - see!?!
I see you!
Aunt Katie and WAK V


I need a bath right now, and since you are nursing mommy, there is nothing you can do about it.
Going to Texas with Uncle Jordan
1 comment:
Great pictures! Keep them coming! Little Liam looks so great. And of course, Reina is as cute as ever.
Good luck with the house. You guys don't need more stress right now, so I hope it gets snatched up quickly!
Post a Comment