Today was a great day for us as far as the epic Mommy vs. Reina battle goes. Yesterday we round-tripped it to my parents for dinner while Bill worked and perhaps the extra attention helped her get her back on track. Today she was all cuddles, hugs and kisses, even at bedtime! Not counting on this to be a trend...just hoping.
Liam is working very hard at growing. That's still his biggest accomplishment. No rolling. No crawling. Barely sitting before his tremendous head topples him over. That's cool. We'll be climbing over baby gates soon enough.
The yard is a disaster. Trenches of pipe and mud and gravel and mud everywhere. The following photos are before the rest of the damage was done...in five years none of this will matter...right? There still seems to be about a week's worth of work left to do, including ripping out some shingles and part of the roof to get our basement plumbing up to code. Sigh. I hope we'll be able to get some grass seed down this fall before it gets too cold. Otherwise the yard will look scarred until spring.
1 comment:
Oh my, I do hope you get the grass in soon. Please remind me of all the hard work and issues that an old house has when I fall in love with a house's "charm and character."
For my god daughter, I will make her a twirlly dress, just don't expect it until after Christmas. Is she still a purple girl? And what is her chest measurement?
Post a Comment