Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nuthin'


5 comments:

Fuller/Goodfriend said...

Bummer... Brian and I were just talking about you guys last night wondering what was going on. If you hold out to the 12th, I think Brian would be happy to share his birthday with the newest Knight!

Can't wait to hear!

aunty cath said...

as the "other Annie" would say
"Tomorrow Tomorrow P'Ga wants Speck Tomorrow - It's Only A Day Away!!"

:-)

Lauren Knight said...

Try some spicy food. Didn't work for me with Milo, but maybe it'll work for you?

Oh, and some raspberry leaf tea. I hear that might work...

Oh who are we kidding? He'll come when he's fully cooked!

Annie said...

How about yard work? That hasn't helped yet, either...Dad may get his birthday wish tomorrow...or Gina-mom at this rate, her birthday is the 16th.

Sara said...

Annie-
Swistle (swistle.blogspot.com) recently had a post about tips to get labor started (her SIL was a few days overdue). It's an interesting read! And Saturday's post was about labor stories, just to get you ready again!